Join the Midwest Energy Research Consortium (M-WERC) for its Grid Modernization and Smart Grid event on January 25 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST.
The Grid Modernization and Smart Grid event will focus on transmission technologies and advanced distribution systems as they relate to the energy industry. The event will be held at the University of Wisconsin – Madison campus at the Union South facility in the Varsity Ballroom. M-WERC Chair Ellen Nowak will kick off the event with opening remarks and an accompanying presentation.
The day will continue with the following confirmed speakers and presenters through 2:00 p.m., and lunch will be served to registered attendees:
- Keynote Presenter – Ellen Nowak, Chair of the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
- Argonne National Laboratory – Guenter Conzelmann
- Electric Power Research Institute – Mark MacGranaghan
- Eaton Corporation – John Heath
- Madison Gas & Electric – David Blankenheim
- Alliant Energy – Megan Dyer
- Xcel Energy – Deb Erwin
- We Energies – Paul Gogan
- American Transmission Company – David Wojtczak
- Midwest Energy Research Consortium – Alan Perlstein
- Wisconsin Energy Institute – Gary Radloff.
To register for this M-WERC event, visit this link..